Re: "W3C Manual of Style" work in progress

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: 15 Oct 2001 16:41:46 -0400
To: spec-prod@w3.org
I'm catching up on some mail. Sorry for the delay.

/ Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org> was heard to say:
| The first draft of the "W3C Manual of Style" [1] is ready for review by

I assume it's a CSS problem, but the manual looks garish in Netscape 6
on Linux. (Unreadably so.)

With respect to XMLSpec and the stylesheets, I'd be happy to maintain
a small "here's the latest" page, if someone can provide a URL. (This
is to address Hugo's comment that pointing to CVS is a bit
inconvenient.)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM   | O for a Muse of fire, that would ascend / The
XML Standards Engineer | brightest heaven of invention, / A kingdom for