RE: Use of pronouns in style doc

... and in fact, the paragraph mentioned below may be better placed after
the para in 5.2 Translations, that begins "Although technical reports are
written in ...".

RI

X______________________
Richard Ishida
Globalisation Consultant,
International Document & User Interface Design
Xerox
tel: +44 1707 353395 (Voicemail always available)
http://www.xerox-emea.com/globaldesign/

000JanMar/0079
.html (final paragraph)

Of course, in normal text the process of translation would take care of
rendering the meaning in culturally acceptable syntax, and pronouns would
not be an issue (unless you used machine translation - which I wouldn't
recommend).

Cheers,