RE: "W3C Manual of Style" work in progress

David,

I'd observe that the Manual of style has nothing to say about the use of the
XMLSpec DTD. The XMLP editorial team have been encouraged to use XMLSpec for
preparing the source of its documents.

I think I would have expected to see a section on document preparation and
some discussion of the responsibilities to maintain the XMLSpec DTD,
associated stylesheets for the production of (X)HTML, XSL-FO/PDF, etc.

Regards

Stuart