Re: inference rule markup?

Dear Philip,

	inside the library

http://phd.cs.unibo.it/helm/html/library/

in the Rocq contrib you may find a full development
of lambda-calculus in coq.
Please note that this is not supported by specific
notational stylesheets, at present, so html rendering
is not quite satisfactory, but it can give you an
idea of the expressive power of coq.

Concerning our possible contribution, it looks like
a lot of work with no clear "income" from our side.
Our tool is under development, and we have other
priorities, at present.
Of course we may offer consulence, if required.

HOWEVER, things would be different in case we
could start a specific W3C-WG on these topics
(and I would be glad to be among the promoters of this
initiative). Please think of it!

Best wishes.
					-- andrea