Re: XML document production resources and tools

From: Henry S. Thompson <ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
Date: 10 Mar 2001 23:59:36 +0000
To: "Eve L. Maler" <eve.maler@east.sun.com>
Cc: "Eric Prud'hommeaux" <eric@w3.org>, spec-prod@w3.org
XML Schema part 1 is produced from XML original using augmented xmlspec dtd
using extensively augmented XSLT stylesheet.  Ditto XML Schema part 2,
same DTD, not quite the same stylesheet.

I use XED to edit the raw XML original, and IE to display a styled
view thereof.  I only run xt (or saxon) to produce an HTML file when
it's time to ship.  I don't know what Paul Biron (the part 2 editor)
edits with.

ht