Re: inference rule markup?

From: Philip Wadler <wadler@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 13:53:18 -0500
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
cc: Philip Wadler <wadler@research.bell-labs.com>, Andrea Asperti <asperti@CS.UniBO.IT>, mff@research.att.com, spec-prod@w3.org, "Fuchs, Matthew" <matthew.fuchs@commerceone.com>, schena@CS.UniBO.IT, Claudio Sacerdoti_Coen <sacerdot@CS.UniBO.IT>, Luca Padovani <lpadovan@CS.UniBO.IT>, Ferruccio Guidi <fguidi@CS.UniBO.IT>
Dan writes,

> If you'll point
> me to some documentation of those tex/latex idioms
> [I've been searching/surfing/googling without much luck]
> and maybe let me look at the tex source of that algebra
> paper, I'll try to design some XHTML/MathML dialect

This is a great idea, but I'm not sure things have reached
a stable point where we know what should be in the dialect.

For your interest, I include the sources of the MSL paper,
so you can have some idea what things look like.

Cheers,  -- P