Agenda item for spec-prod BOF? CSS user style sheet

From: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 18:34:39 -0800
To: spec-prod@w3.org, wendy@w3.org, charles@w3.org, bert@w3.org, karl@w3.org
Hello,

For consideration as an agenda item at the spec-prod BOF (will there be
one?) I would like to propose we look at the possibility of a CSS user
style sheet that reverses TR colors to light on a dark background. A
www-style thread [1] about TR readability started today.

Also, a tangent for spec-prod, a message from Cem Karan on www-talk [2]
asked for consistent W3C syntax conventions and terminology definitions,
pointing to XML as a model.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2001Feb/thread.html#21
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-talk/2001JanFeb/0076.html

--