Re: suggested style for links out of a tech report

Strange that you should mention this -- I was just scouting around for
this information yesterday. I came across the MLA's sanctioned style,
which seems reasonable enough:

http://www.mla.org/www_mla_org/style/style_main.asp?level=2&mode=page&page=1&link=sty72800121438&section=sty51800124510

If this URL irks you, you can find this page at http://www.mla.org by
clicking through the "MLA Style" section to the FAQs.

dr