Process for editing together

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 08:32:01 -0400 (EDT)
To: <spec-prod@w3.org>
I tried to write down the things I know about how to edit specs in a group. I
figure that it is a bit different from most of the discussion on this list,
but I don't have another idea about a good place to talk about it
(suggestions welcome).

It is also based on my experience, which is mostly with WAI specs, and it is
very incomplete. But I would welcome comments (like "this is a useeful thing
to write down", or "this is rubbish - we don't want to hear about it", or
even suggestions to edit it...)

Anyway, a URI http://www.w3.org/2001/05/spec-process

chaals