Updates to http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/spec-prod/

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@East.Sun.COM>
Date: 08 Nov 2000 15:36:39 -0500
To: spec-prod@w3.org
Hi folks,

I just checked in a bunch of changes to the XML Spec stylesheets.

  fo/xmlspec.xsl     now exists (it's pretty awful, but I'll be working
                     on it, probably by rewriting it from scratch :-)
  html/xmlspec.xsl   lots of fixes
  html/diffspec.xsl  ditto
  html/slices.xsl    A "slicing" version (hacked from MaxF's mostly)
  html/xtslices.xsl  A "slicing" version that works with XT
  html/slices-common.xsl  The bulk of the actual work
  dtd/xmlspec-v20.dtd     For historical interest

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@East.Sun.COM | What are the thoughts of the canvas on
XML Technology Center     | which a masterpiece is being created? "I am