The fruits of my labor: xmlspec.xsd

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: 12 Oct 2000 14:37:04 -0400
To: spec-prod@w3.org, xmlschema-dev@w3.org
CC: w3c-xml-schema-ig@w3.org
As my initial foray into non-toy XML Schemas, I took a stab at
creating an XML Schema for the XML Specification doctype.

My goal was to write an XML Schema that was configurable in the same
general way that Maler/Andaloussi-methodology DTDs are, and that would
validate the same set of documents (modulo additional constraints that
DTDs can't express).

I'm sure I've overlooked things, possibly large things, but the
schema at

  http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/spec-prod/schema/

now validates the XML 2e Recommendation with XSV 1.166/1.77 of
2000/09/28 15:54:50.

Comments most welcome. Next stop...DocBook :-)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | The shortness of life can neither