RSVP ( was Re: Agenda: 15 August teleconference on Publication Tools)

> Agenda: 15 August teleconference on Publication Tools
>
> From: Ian Jacobs (ij@w3.org)
> Date: Thu, Aug 03 2000

> Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 11:14:47 -0400
> From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
> To: spec-prod@w3.org
> Subject: Agenda: 15 August teleconference on Publication Tools
>
>       | When: 15 August 17:30Z (1:30pm EDT, 10:30am PDT) for one hour.
>       | Where: Longfellow bridge: +1 617 252 1038 and
>                IRC [3]: irc.w3.org, port 6665, channel #spec-prod
>       | Invited: Anyone interested in discussing tools to help
>       |          people produce W3C technical reports.
>
> Hello,
>
> As follow up to the proposal [1] that Philippe and I sent
> about publication tools for XMLSpec [2], I have reserved the
> Longfellow bridge for a one-hour meeting. Please reply on
> spec-prod@w3.org if you intend to attend the meeting.

I will attend

[. . .]

> Some questions:

[. . .]

> 3) Who would like to help design an XSLT style sheet to
>    transform a XMLspec doc to a W3C technical report? To convert
>    an xhtml document to an XMLSpec document?

I have some experience in transforming XMLspec, and hopefully
will be able to spare some cycles to this effort.

[. . .]
--
Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo@eng.Sun.COM
XML Technology Center          |         Phone:  (650) 786-5498