Questions about DOM-specific elements.

From: Ben Trafford <bent@exemplary.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 10:32:32 -0800
To: spec-prod@w3.org

	Hello!

	I'm working on the mother of all stylesheets for the XML-based
specifications, and I need some explanation as to how to format the
following elements, which appear to be specific to the DOM spec:

	attribute, case, component, constant, definitions, descr, enum,
enumerator, exception, group, interface, member, method, module, param,
parameters, raises, reference, returns, sequence, struct, typedef,
typename, union

	Any help that can be offered would be vastly appreciated. Alternately,
somebody could just ship me the XML source of a DOM spec with the
stylesheet you're using, and I can figure it out from there.

	:)

--->Ben Trafford