Re: Ideas for generic document processing tools

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 18:30:24 -0500 (EST)
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
cc: spec-prod@w3.org
Whoops - sorry.

I'll figure out how to make them generaly available.

Charles

On Sun, 2 Jan 2000, Dan Connolly wrote:

  Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
  [...]
  > The scripts that we now use can be found at
  > /afs/w3.org/pub/WWW/WAI/AU/Group/wai-authtools-src/

  Er... I happen to know that that corresponds to
  	http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/Group/wai-authtools-src/

  but I get "Sorry, Forbidden." there (either because there's no
  index.html
  or because of our general */Group/* rule, I suspect).

  spec-prod is a public forum; if you want folks here to be able
  to follow pointers, make them point to publicly readable stuff,
  please.

  --
  Dan Connolly
  http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/