Re: Writing I-Ds and RFCs using XML

From: Eve L. Maler <Eve.Maler@east.sun.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 11:06:01 -0400
To: "Joseph M. Reagle Jr." <reagle@w3.org>
Cc: mrose@not.invisible.net, spec-prod@w3.org
I'm happy to collaborate on designing a joint DTD.  I have a suspicion that
the header requirements are pretty different, but this could be
modularized.  In fact, there's already a parameter entity in the XMLspec
DTD that allows you to substitute your own stuff.  Please note that the
latest XMLspec information is at the following locations:

(I think there may be something funny going on with the "latest version"
links provided in the documentation, so stick with the specific V2.1 links
for now.)

Sun Microsystems XML Technology Center    elm @ east.sun.com