Summary of XMLspec processing applications

From: Eve L. Maler <elm@arbortext.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 18:05:26 -0500
To: spec-prod@w3.org, pbg@arbortext.com, eduardo.gutentag@eng.sun.com, lehors@w3.org, nwalsh@arbortext.com, tbray@textuality.com, gtn@eps.inso.com
Cc: elm@arbortext.com
Following is a document that summaries all the XMLspec processing
applications that I know about.  I haven't tested them, or even really
tested most of the URLs that were provided.  Please let me know if you have
corrections or additions.  After it has fermented a bit, I'll make it
available somewhere on the W3C web site and announce it in the usual
forums.  I'll try to keep it up to date.

BTW -- the actual list is pretty impressive!  Thanks to all for
contributing your work!

	Eve