XML specification DTD update coming soon

From: Eve L. Maler <elm@arbortext.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 14:55:50 -0400
To: spec-prod@w3.org
Cc: elm@arbortext.com
I've revised the XML specification DTD to include the DOM IDL structures,
and to fix a couple of bugs.  I'm having a little trouble building the
documentation, but as soon as I get that worked out, I'll put everything on
the W3C server and send out an announcement.  If you have any bugs or
enhancement requests that you haven't already told me about, this is last
call for this round of revisions!

Here's the list of changes made:

#- Fixed %illus.class; to mention table instead of htable.
#- Added definitions to %illus.class; for DOM model.
#- Added DOM definitions element and its substructure.
#- Updated XLink usage in %href.att; to use xlink:form and #IMPLIED.
#- Added clarifying comments to HREF-using elements.

Note to the DOM people: I haven't changed the actual markup model of the
IDL stuff at all; I just recoded to make the parameter entities cleaner.
So it should be able to accommodate the DOM spec as is.

	Eve