Re: Could latestloc be moved before prevlocs?

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 14:48:55 +0200
To: spec-prod@w3.org
I have now upgraded the DOM spec to the latest xml DTD. Doing so, I
think I've found a bug in it. The table element doesn't appear to be
allowed *anywhere*!?
I think in the following definition:

<!ENTITY % illus.class          "eg|graphic|scrap|htable
                                %local.illus.class;">

"htable" is meant to be "table". Or maybe the two are meant to be
allowed?

As far as the DOM spec is concerned, I worked around this by defining
local.illus.class as "|table", but you probably want to fix this.
--
Arnaud Le Hors - W3C, User Interface Domain - www.w3.org/People/Arnaud