New draft of XML spec DTD

From: Eve L. Maler <elm@arbortext.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 22:46:40 -0500
To: spec-prod@w3.org
Cc: elm@arbortext.com
I've attached a working draft of the XML spec DTD to this message.  This
isn't a "public" draft; I'd like folks to beat on it a bit and send me
comments over the next week before I make it real.  If I'm lucky, I will
have finished the documentation by then too.

I've done the following:

#1997-03-10: maler
#- Merged the character entity and table modules into the main file.
#- Added ldquo and rdquo entities.
#- Added common attributes to prodgroup.
#- Made the email element in header optional.
#- Removed reference to the SGML Open table model.
#- Added ednote element.
#- Added quote element.
#- Updated XLink usage to reflect 3 March 1998 WD.
#- Added "local" entities to the class entities for customization.
#- Parameterized several content models to allow for customization.

If you search through the file for # in the first column, you'll find all
the locations where something significant changed.

Thanks,

	Eve