I would like to translate in Indian Languages.

From: santosh <santosh@focusoftinc.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 10:58:42 +0530
To: <smil-editors@w3.org>
Dear Editors,
I am an Indian working in the areas of web applications development. I would like to try to translate some of the documents in Hindi or Marathi (Indian Languages) for which I need some guidelines from you. Please send me the documentation on how to proceed and actually which documents you want to get translated in Indian Languages. Is there anybody already working on this issue in Indian Languages?
Thanks and Regards,
Santosh