Re: default value of fill attribute

It's true that "fill" doesn't really have a default value.
If there is no fill attribute, the behavior depends on the context:
if there is an explicit duration or end, the value is "remove", otherwise
it is "freeze" (see section 4.2.4.2, "determining the effective end of
an element")

did i get that right ? if so, it'll be added to the errata