broken link in spec (URI)

------- Forwarded Message

From: Patrick Schmitz <pschmitz@microsoft.com>
To: "'Philipp Hoschka'" <Philipp.Hoschka@sophia.inria.fr>
Subject: RE: more work on submission
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 10:57:15 -0700

Hi Phillip -

(I sent this once already, and got a bounce - sounds like your mail server
is full).

I have fixed the logo and links problems (my high-tech HTML editor inserted
some links I had not intended).  I had to guess at the name to be used
("NOTE-html+time-19980918").

Please note as well that one of the references I included from the SMIL spec
seems not to be valid.  It is the link for the "URI" entry in the references
section.  It was an oversight on my part to include this, as I did not
reference it directly in the spec. I have removed it from the submission
document.

As the spec is not available on a public server, I cannot run the validator
on it.  I am looking for a solution on our side, but would welcome any
suggestions.

(I did not attach the revised version, in hopes that the smaller mail will
go through).

Thanks for your help.

Patrick