[smil-editors] <none>

------- Forwarded Message

To: Philipp Hoschka <hoschka@w3.org>
Subject: Minor corrections to spec
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 12:30:09 +0200
From: Lynda Hardman <Lynda.Hardman@cwi.nl>

Abstract, 3rd para
"Section _1_ presents the specification approach."

4.2.3, Element Attributes, "clip-end"
The sentence should start "The clip-end attribute".

4.5.2, Attributes, coords
"see Figure 4.7" should be 4.5.

Next sentence "If a coordinate is specified as a percentage value".
I got the impression from the rest of the spec. that we don't do
percentages at all, that everything is pixel based [[not my first choice,
personally]]. This makes the sentence true but meaningless.

next paragraph
"exceeding height and width" -> "excessive ..." ?

4.5.2, Examples, no. 4

You use the "ref" element, whereas "animation" is one of the recomended
names for a media object element.  I suggest changing the ref to animation.
(Given the fifth paragraph of 4.2.3 which suggests this.)

It wasn't quite clear (to me) which part of the spec is normative.  Is it
the English language description (sections 2 to 4) or the DTD in section 5
(which states it isn't normative)?  (Don't waste time emailing me, just make
sure you know that it is right in the spec.)

Tonight at 6pm is the decision, right??  Scarey....

     Lynda

------- End of Forwarded Message