From: "Jacco van Ossenbruggen" <jrvosse@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 16:18:42 +0200
To: Philipp Hoschka <Philipp.Hoschka@sophia.inria.fr>
Subject: Re: bring DTD up to date

On Jun 9, 14:44, Philipp Hoschka wrote:

> do you have "skip-content" on the media objects ?

No. I'm a bit confused: all other uses of skip contents is on empty elements,
and it defaults to "true".  However, media objects can have anchor elements as
their contents and these should not be skipped by default.  Are you sure about
the media objects having a skip-content attribute? Or should the default be
changed for media objects?

Jacco

- --
Jacco van Ossenbruggen             Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science
mailto:jrvosse@cs.vu.nl            Vrije Universiteit, de Boelelaan 1081a
http://www.cs.vu.nl/~jrvosse/      1081 HV Amsterdam (fax: +31 20 44 47653)

------- End of Forwarded Message