Fwd: Broken links

In a message dated 6/2/98 15:32:52, robla@real.com wrote:

>It'd be useful to have a link to a version of the April 8 doc where all of
>the editoral comments have been incorporated, so that we can iterate on
>this and do continued editing.   Furthermore, it'd be handy to have a
>version where the links work :)

Forwarded message 1

  • From: Rob Lanphier <robla@real.com>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 13:32:41 -0700
  • Subject: Broken links
  • To: hoschka@w3.org
Broken links in the spec (from the table of contents):

3 The Document Head
http://www.w3.org/TR/PR-smil/#document-head
4.4 Test Attributes
http://www.w3.org/TR/PR-smil/#test
4.5 Hyperlinking Elements
http://www.w3.org/TR/PR-smil/#hyperlinking
5.1 Relation to XML
http://www.w3.org/TR/PR-smil/#relation
Appendix
http://www.w3.org/TR/PR-smil/#Appendix
Extending SMIL 1.0
http://www.w3.org/TR/PR-smil/#handling-extensions

It'd be useful to have a link to a version of the April 8 doc where all of
the editoral comments have been incorporated, so that we can iterate on
this and do continued editing.   Furthermore, it'd be handy to have a
version where the links work :)

Rob

---
Rob Lanphier (robla@real.com)    Voice: (206)674-2322   Fax: (206)674-2699