There is only a title, a logo and a blue background...?

Dear Coralie and Ian,

Thank you I have just visited the address you suggested: yes there it was.

But, the link "All W3C10 Sessions" seemed not to work: there were no
"contents" for the list of events clicked on...

https://www.w3.org/2004/Talks/w3c10-Overview/

While trying to add "all.html" to the URI seemed to work as I got the
"content" at least for the "Reflections and Projections",  "Impact on
Society and"Web of Meaning" an

https://www.w3.org/2004/Talks/w3c10-ReflectionsProjections/all.html

from

https://www.w3.org/2004/Talks/w3c10-ReflectionsProjections/

https://www.w3.org/2004/Talks/w3c10-WebOfMeaning/all.html

https://www.w3.org/2004/Talks/w3c10-SocietyAndCulture/all.html

from

https://www.w3.org/2004/Talks/w3c10-SocietyAndCulture/

Yes, Ian, thank you about the right arrow... --I have just realized it
after you let me know...

Regard,
Guntur Wiseno Putra