---------- Pesan yang diteruskan ----------
Dari: *Guntur Wiseno Putra* <gsenopu@gmail.com>
Tgl: Jumat, 08 Maret 2019
Subjek: (Why) should I change my password?
Kpd: "sysreq@w3.org" <sysreq@w3.org>

Again, hello Miss/Mrs Laurent

Another question about my log in session has just arised:

The picture of me still existed in the up corner (as if I was still logged
in) in a W3CCG page. But, when I tried to go to anothér W3C CG page, the
page showed that I had been logged out (the picture of me was not in the up
corner). When I went back to the page where the picture of me still existed
there was suddenly a notification that my log in session was expired while
the picture of me  and the whole page was darkened.

At the moment, I choose to log out first to log in again...

Thank you and regard,