HTML and CSS3 Logo - commercial use

From: Agnieszka Borcz <agaborcz86@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 22:26:19 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org
Dear W3,

We are building our sticker website from a scratch. My partner is a
developer and he has set himself a goal to do it as much on his own as
possible.

The company will be hopefully up and running within 2 months max as we are
trying to do as much as possible after working hours.

We are going to sell individual logo stickers - mostly we are willing for
software logos for developers. People are crazy about “tattoos” for their
laptops but it is hard to get single amazing quality stickers which we will
be delivering.

A lot of our friends love HTML and CSS3  (who doesn't ?:) )and we wish to
be able to provide a logo sticker for their laptops so they can stick and
be proud of it.

I was wondering to who do I need to speak to be able to gain permission or
is it your logo under the MIT license?

I am talking to other representatives about permission to be able to sell
their logos as well.

Let me know your thoughts.

Wishing you all the best.

Regards