Re: Thanks for writing a section about CAPTCHA's

Dear Kim,

[+ mailing list for the W3C Accessible Platform Architectures Working Group work]

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +337 810 795 22 https://www.w3.org/People/Coralie/