Re: Non-commercial T-shirt use

Hello Camden,

> On 4 May 2018, at 09:01 , Camden Cornwall <camdenc.cornwall@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I was simply hoping for clarification on logo use on t-shirts. It will be for unaltered non-commercial personal use. To give attribution would the recommended link need to be on the shirt itself? If so where could it be placed? eg. Inside of the shirt, outside of the shirt. Thank you for your time and explanation.

It would not be practical to include on the t-shirt itself.
The attribution could go on a web page talking about that t-shirt, if any.
Otherwise, no attribution is fine for your unaltered non-commercial use of the logo.

Thanks!
Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org