Re: logo question

> On 12 Feb 2018, at 04:54 , Dave Rigie <daverigie@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure if this complies with your license, but I noticed a bus company in Queens NY completely stole your logo.
>
> https://superbusinc.com/
>
> I just wanted you to be aware.
>
> Best,
> Johnny
>
> <image.png>

Dear Johnny,

Thank you for writing.

It is hard to make the case that Superbusinc ought to credit us on their buses next to the HTML5 logo that they’ve minimally amended so that the 5 looks like an S.

So we added a photo of one of their busses to the gallery at <https://www.w3.org/html/logo/#the-gallery> and chose to have fun with it. After all, the HTML5 logo page already said "As momentum builds, we hope you bring this logo along for the ride and paint the world orange.”

With kind regards,
Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org