Re: HTML 5.2 Table in Section 8.5

From: Denis Ah-Kang <denis@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 12:49:42 +0400
To: "David E. Ross" <david@rossde.com>, site-comments@w3.org
David,

Thank you for the report. I have contacted the team contact
who's in charge of that specification and he said there was
a bug in the source document [1]. They are looking at the possibility
of republishing it.
In the meantime, you can check the HTML 5.3 version:
https://www.w3.org/TR/html53/syntax.html#named-character-references

Best regards,

Denis

[1] https://github.com/w3c/html/pull/1137