Re: [W3C Developers]

> On 2 Oct 2017, at 13:15 , apollo125@gmail.com wrote:
>
> Support goes both ways. Customer(s) i.e. (me) agree to support and protect W3C and its third parties (you) if you agree to support and protect your customer(s) i.e. (me) rights to privacy and service. This is a non-binding verbal agreement, legal terms are yet to be discussed. "We" are stronger as a team.

Hello and thank you for writing.

In the absence of a specific point to your comment, please find a pointer to our work in the area of security:
  https://www.w3.org/Security/
  https://www.w3.org/TR/#tr_Privacy

Kind regards,
Coralie Mercier, Head of W3C Marketing & Communications

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +337 810 795 22 https://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/