Re: Older recommendations to have links to newer versions, e.g. https://www.w3.org/TR/html401/struct/tables.html

Hi Ed,

Thank you for your feedback. Indeed, a few documents on /TR are now
obsolete but still appear in the top results of the different search
engines.
We are currently exploring different solutions to solve that SEO issue
but as you probably know, it's not an easy task and we are still
looking for the best way to help the users find the latest version
of our specifications.

Regards,

Denis