Re: adding reference url for working group mailing list archives

> On Feb 9, 2016, at 9:29 AM, Don Brutzman <brutzman@nps.edu> wrote:
>
> Mailing list archive pages, such as
>
>  https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-exi/
>
> It would improve site coherency (and provide a helpful assist to users) if the page included a link at the top to the corresponding working group, e.g.
>
>  Efficient XML Interchange Working Group - Public Page
>  https://www.w3.org/XML/EXI
>
> This appears to be a general suggestion that might improve all mailing-list archives, not just EXI.

Hi Don,

We have the ability to put arbitrary HTML in the header. I agree it is appropriate (for a certain period of time at least) to link
from the archive to the governing group. I’ve added the link. The archive header will updated when the next email is sent
to the list.

Cheers,

Ian

> Thank you for considering this suggestion.
>
> all the best, Don
> --
> Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br       brutzman@nps.edu
> X3D graphics, virtual worlds, navy robotics http://faculty.nps.edu/brutzman

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447