Re: problems with group membership

Hi Denis,

>From Jason I had this message:

"I tried to join the community group, but I am stuck at the checkbox where
I have to declare that "I confirm that I have no significant employment
relation with any organization." I have set Desmos, Inc. as my affiliation
in my newly created w3c account, and I'm not sure what else I need to do to
get the system to accept this."

Volker had changed his affiliation before joining and couldn't join -- but
that was on a call

@Volker can you provide more details?

Thanks again for your help, Denis!
Peter.