Re: problems with group membership

Denis,

On a related note, Volker Sorge and Jason Merrill had a similar issue when
signing up.

Here's a suggestion from another user that might help:

"When I got to that part, I checked a checkbox saying I was affiliated with
an organization, and there was a dropdown of organizations to choose from,
and I chose "Add a new organization" in the dropdown, and it presented me
with a form to fill out my organization's information, and I did, and then
it added the organization to the dropdown and I was able to proceed."

Best,
Peter.