Re: Add contact.

On Fri, 18 Mar 2016 11:25:06 +0100, mark okun <darkshadw8@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> I am not sure what group to send this to but i figured I would at least
> try.
>
> With the onset of people using there phones more and more online. The
> need
> to "add contact informatio"n from a business to a persons contact should
> be seemless.   There should be a spesific protical within HTML as a
> developer to have a "link" that contains a group of information to be
> added as a contact.  This can include the main name, address, phone
> number, fax number, email address, Web site, contact representative, as
> well as any other information. Once the link is pressed the system will
> attempt to open ths just like a "mailto" link and open the appropriate
> program, in this case a phones contact list.
>
> Suggestion

> This would enable businesses to allow clients or customers to get all the
> contact information at one time.
>

> Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 6 edge.

Thank you for sending this suggestion.

Technical discussions happen on many different W3C mailing lists; your
question may be answered more quickly in a more specific forum than this
one. The list of W3C groups [1] includes links to each group home page,
where mailing lists for that group may be found.

It may be that the Web Platform Incubator Community Group is best suited
for bringing this suggestion:
   https://www.w3.org/community/wicg/

Best regards,
Coralie