Re: Link to "About Member Submissions" borked

> On Jul 21, 2015, at 10:10 AM, Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org> wrote:
>
> On 2015-07-21 15:06, Ian Jacobs wrote:
> [...]
>>> The link should rather target:
>>> http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Process/Submission.html
>>
>> Thanks, François. Fixed. The proper link is:
>>    http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Process#Submission
>
> Hmm, then the link to the "Member Submission Process" should also be updated in:
>
> https://www.w3.org/Member/Intro#submission
>
> ... since it links to the page I mentioned (which is indeed not very welcoming since it claims to be a draft for discussion only).

This page is long abandoned:
 http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Process/Submission.html

When the Process Document went from multiple page to single page in August 2014, one of our redirects broke, exposing
that very early experimental draft.

Ideally I would redirect that to http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Process#Submission but I don’t believe I can (correct me if I’m wrong
and teach me how to do so!)

So I have redirected it to http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Process/ for now.

Ian
Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447