Re: [Moderator Action] [smufl-discuss] Re: SMuFL development moves to the new W3C Music Notation Community Group

I tried to look at the mailing list archives, and received the following error:

> Secure Connection Failed
>
> An error occurred during a connection to lists.w3.org. Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithm(s). (Error code: ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap)
>
> The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
> Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

I'm rather sure it is because I adjusted a number of settings in my Firefox browser after the Logjam security vulnerability was disclosed a few months ago, as a number of sites that I used to access successfully now produce this message.  I'm a new user of w3.org, however, but the symptom seems to be the same.

See this page for more details about the errors: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/tls-error-reports