Re: W3C Community Group - wiki - Multi-technology positioning professionals Community Group

On Oct 11, 2013, at 2:56 AM, Rivero Rodriguez Alejandro <alejandro.rivero@tut.fi> wrote:

> Dear W3C staff,
>
> I have been recently involved in the creation of the Multi-technology positioning professionals Community Group.

Hello Rivero,

It seems like we had a glitch in the creation of the wiki. I am adding my colleague Jean-Gui to help
set up the wiki properly.

Apologies for the inconvenience,

Ian

> I would like to open a wiki, but I realize there is no easy way to do it from my role (my username is alerivrod and I am participant in the group, but chair hasn’t been elected yet. The idea is to select chair when participants get more info).
> Wiki should be in that url: http://www.w3.org/community/multi-pos/wiki/
> I have the right to edit wiki from e.g.  http://www.w3.org/community/bigdata/wiki/ or http://www.w3.org/wiki/ but not able to create my own wiki for the CG.
>
> Perhaps I am missing something, but I don’t know how to exactly create the wiki. Could you please provide me some help?

> Thank you in advance.
>

> Alejandro Rivero Rodriguez – Early Stage Researcher.
> Tampere University of Technology
> Department of Mathematics, IISLab
> http://www.tut.fi/en/person-id-card/index.htm?id=497847 alejandro.rivero@tut.fi
> P.O. Box 553, FIN-33101 Tampere

Tel:                                          +1 718 260 9447