HTML 5 named character references json

From: Vangelis Katsikaros <ibob17@yahoo.gr>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2013 08:24:47 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org

I am asking in this list, since I don't know where else to ask.

A version of the HTML 5 Working Draft (I am not sure what the "author" means) has this very handy link, that can be used in many many ways

1) Will something like that be part of the final specification text?

2) How can one find similar resources? I accidentally run into this link and I could find it again by using a search engine.

3) Is (or will be) something similar available for HTML 4?