HTML 5 named character references json

From: Vangelis Katsikaros <ibob17@yahoo.gr>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2013 08:24:47 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hi

I am asking in this list, since I don't know where else to ask.

A version of the HTML 5 Working Draft (I am not sure what the "author" means) has this very handy link, that can be used in many many ways

http://www.w3.org/TR/html5-author/entities.json

1) Will something like that be part of the final specification text?

2) How can one find similar resources? I accidentally run into this link and I could find it again by using a search engine.

3) Is (or will be) something similar available for HTML 4?

Regards
Vangelis