Re: access denied on http://www.w3.org/2006/03/wn/wn20/schema/

From: Jacco van Ossenbruggen <Jacco.van.Ossenbruggen@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 22:42:09 +0200
Cc: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, "site-comments@w3.org Comemnts" <site-comments@w3.org>
To: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>, Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>

On 23 Oct 2012, at 22:12, Ian Jacobs wrote:

> Whoops, it seems the directory proper is not public (don't know why)
> but schemas within it are:
> http://www.w3.org/2006/03/wn/wn20/schemas/wnbasic.rdfs
> http://www.w3.org/2006/03/wn/wn20/schemas/wnfull.rdfs

Ian, I'm afraid there is a "Whoops" from my side as well...

Looking at the internet archive, it seems the access error was already
there in 2008: http://web.archive.org/web/20080216025846/http://www.w3.org/2006/03/wn/wn20/schema/

To be frank, I'm not so sure anymore that this has actually ever
worked, I may have been using the schema urls above instead.
And if it ever did, I'm not sure whether the schema url resolved to
the basic or the full version.

Guus,

Do you know/remember if the wn20 schema url
http://www.w3.org/2006/03/wn/wn20/schema/
has actually ever resolved to anything, and, if so, to which version?
Or did it intentionally not resolve (because it was unclear how to
handle the basic/full issue)?

Jacco