Misspelling in "Relational Databases and the Semantic Web (in Design Issues)"

From: Felipe Eltermann <felipe.eltermann@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 20:11:02 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hi,

I found the following typos/misspelling in the following page:
http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/RDB-RDF.html

I'd like to propose the following changes (new words/expressions surrounded by **).

Changes are also attached as a txt file.

Yours,
Felipe

========

Is the RDF model an entity-relationship mode?
Is the RDF model an entity-relationship *model*?

of the vast amount of relational database information in a way that can be processsed by machines.
of the vast amount of relational database information in a way that can be *processed* by machines.

I don't deal with that here in that the RDF model works as a lowest commoin denominator being able
I don't deal with that here in that the RDF model works as a lowest *common* denominator being able

A database schema is, as fasr as I know,
A database schema is, as *far* as I know,

Here is a random example I may have gotten wrong, basd on whatI understand of the naming within databases.
Here is a random example I may have gotten wrong, basd[??] on *what I* understand of the naming within databases.

The concept of the thing describd by that row.
The concept of the thing *described* by that row.