RE: DroidSerif font problems on Windows in CSS Regions spec Editors Draft

From: David Alcala <dalcala@adobe.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 16:37:33 -0800
To: Vincent Hardy <vhardy@adobe.com>
CC: "site-comments@w3.org" <site-comments@w3.org>, Divya Manian <manian@adobe.com>
Hi Vincent,

I've attached two screenshots showing the problem.

I wasn't able to come up with a workaround, besides removing 'Droid Serif' and using just 'serif', but that's not a great workaround.  I did some google searches for problems with Droid Serif, but I didn't see any reports of similar problems.

Thanks,

David