New mercurial repository for Manifest/API

From: Anant Narayanan <anant@mozilla.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 10:28:23 -0700
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hi,

The Webapps WG is planning to work on a Webapps Manifest and API
specification, currently hosted at http://mozilla.github.com/webapps-spec/

We'd like to move it to the W3C mercurial repository, to prepare for a
potential FPWD, and a suggested location is:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/app-manifest

I could find no easy way to create a mercurial repository (though I am
able to clone and modify many of the existing ones), when I noticed
similar requests have been sent to this list in the past.

If someone could create the repository, that would be fantastic!

Thanks,
-Anant