Re: XMLSpec 1.14 stylesheets not accessible

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 15:23:31 +0200
To: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Cc: site-comments@w3.org, Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
On 10 May 2012 05:14, Ian Jacobs wrote:
> On 9 May 2012, at 10:56 AM, Florent Georges wrote:

  Hi Ian,

>>    http://www.w3.org/2002/xmlspec/html/1.14/xmlspec.xsl
>>    http://www.w3.org/2002/xmlspec/xhtml/1.14/xmlspec.xsl

> I will have to investigate the origins of this document.  I don't
> know, for instance, whether it was ever available.

  Ok, thanks.  As I am about to publish a report on the EXPath CG (as
soon as the previous test has been removed :-p), I wanted to base it
on the latest version of XMLSpec, which makes sense I think, but I can
still use the previous one in the meantime, no problem.

  Thanks for your support!  Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/