XMLSpec 1.14 stylesheets not accessible

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 17:56:09 +0200
To: site-comments@w3.org, Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
  Hi,

  Not sure I should send this to site-comments or directly to Norm,
sorry bothering both of you.  When I try to access the version 1.14 of
the XMLSpec stylesheets (for both HTML and XHTML), I receive the error
"Sorry, Insufficient Access Privileges".  The exact pages, linked from
http://www.w3.org/2002/xmlspec/, are:

    http://www.w3.org/2002/xmlspec/html/1.14/xmlspec.xsl
    http://www.w3.org/2002/xmlspec/xhtml/1.14/xmlspec.xsl

  The version 1.13 is working fine:

    http://www.w3.org/2002/xmlspec/html/1.13/xmlspec.xsl
    http://www.w3.org/2002/xmlspec/xhtml/1.13/xmlspec.xsl

  My account is fgeorges (and this email address).

  PS: Norm, your email address at the bottom of the XMLSpec page is
still at Sun... ;-)

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges