CG - Published report by error: removing?

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 14:06:31 +0200
To: site-comments@w3.org
  Hi,

  In the EXPath Community Group [1] we (wrongly) published a draft
which is incorrect.  The draft does not meet the W3C report
requirements (wrt copyright and such) and worse, has been published
with the URI we keep for the final report!

  We are ready now to publish the (correct) draft report, but we'd
like to remove the previous one first.  How can we do that?

  Thank you, regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/