HTML5 Stickers

From: Phillip Lovelace <phillip@pixelflips.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 21:43:17 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hi,

I noticed on http://www.w3.org/html/logo/index.html#swag it mentions that free stickers are available. I know it mentions that envelopes should be received by July 15 2011, but I am wondering if there are any alternative methods to get these stickers? Or if sending an envelope to the listed address may still be valid?

Thanks for your time and I look forward to your reply.

Kindest Regards,
-Phillip Lovelace
www.pixelflips.com